Parking is Free
Parking – FREE TWO hour parking with validation. ____________ per hour after your two hour validation.
Gift tickets are available for purchase onsite or by phone at #, and shipped for free.
Admission is free to all visitors on the first Wednesday of every month with advance tickets. Free Day hours: 10 a.m.–5 p.m.
Bus Parking Reservations
Groups arriving by bus must make advance reservations by calling #. All buses and trucks must use a specified route for entering The Legacy Center from the north. Violators may be cited.
Answers to FAQs
- General admission includes all exhibitions, galleries, and gardens.
- Tickets may be purchased onsite at the time of your visit, or online.
- Tickets purchased onsite are valid day of purchase only.
- Tickets purchased online may be used any public day within 12 months from date of purchase.
- The legacy Center is open rain or shine; sorry, no refunds.
- Same day re-entry is permitted with your admission sticker and receipt.
- Last ticketed entry time is 4 p.m. No late day entry discounts.
- Student, Senior, and Veteran tickets require verification and are only available onsite.
- No Membership reciprocity with other museums, libraries, gardens, or other institutions.
Bicycle racks are available near the parking garage.
All buildings and most garden areas are accessible to visitors with mobility impairments.
Food and Picnicking
Food and Picnicking is allowed on the grounds. See Dining for onsite options, or if you bring food, you may enjoy it on the plaza. Please no outside alcoholic beverages.
Enjoy wireless internet access in select areas throughout the grounds. Look for Legacy Center Guest in your settings on your wireless device.
The Legacy International Center is a smoke-free environment.
Pets are not permitted at The Legacy International Center, with the exception of ADA defined service animals.
Photography and Filming
Photography and filming is permitted; restrictions apply. Insert statement about our use of photography for promotional purposes (disclaimer)
Tips for Visiting
Please help us preserve the environment of The Legacy Center by observing the following:
- Bicycles, skateboards, or sports equipment are not allowed on the grounds
- No radios or musical instruments
- Do not remove plants, flowers, or fruit from the grounds
The Legacy Resort & Spa is the official Hotel/Resort of The Legacy International Center.